What you will learn from this workshop:
- Introduction to Resin as a medium
- An understanding of the resin and the curing process
- Surfaces on which resin art can be done
- Different varieties of pigments
- Resin Safety Precautions
- Step-by-step approach covering the preparatory phase, the pouring of the resin, finishing the tray/coasters and cleaning the area.
- I will be demonstrating resin art on tray and coasters during the online class.
- Different tools needed for resin art and substitutes/cheaper alternatives for the same
- Comprehensive list of supplies/art materials needed
- Suggestions & Recommendations of brands, suppliers and where to buy art supplies
A zoom meeting link will sent one day prior to the workshop. Video recording of online class will be provided for reference after class (for 1 month)
For any queries, get in touch by email (email@example.com) or whatsapp (+91-8105274037)Register for workshop